SIAC Billion Dollar Challenge
Time & Location
About The Event
The SIAC Economic Development committee will be kicking off the Billion Dollar Paydown Challenge on February 1, 2019. It will run thru June 30, 2019. It is FREE to register and participate. The Billion Dollar Challenge is a free, national economic campaign created to educate and inspire people to pay off debt. It is connected to the dfree® financial freedom movement.
Go to www.billiondollarpaydown.com to register. Our group name is DST - Staten Island Alumnae Chapter.
How does it work? It’s simple. Just sign up, enter your debt pay down goals and track your progress after you make your regular payments. Information you enter is kept confidential and only available to you.
All participants will be contacted weekly and recognized at our old school party in June.
Instruction on how to join :
Set-up your account
- To get started, take a quick inventory of your current bills and debt, and decide how much you would like to commit to paying down
- Logon to the website at https://www.billiondollarpaydown.com/register to register
- Create a confidential, password protected Billion Dollar Challenge account using your email address and a unique user name
Create Your Spending Plan
- Continue the registration process by logging in and entering your personalized debt plan. (Note: Your debt goals and payments remain completely confidential and cannot be viewed by other group members or web administrators.)
- Next, on the "Dashboard Screen" click on the "Join or Start a Group" link (on the left panel). Be sure to select the DST-Staten Island Alumnae Chapter group
- Track your progress by updating your account as you make your payments monthly
Questions: email email@example.com